Share 10 ways to teach you how to wash white t-shirts
1. Anti-sun method. When drying a custom-made T-shirt, turn the clothes upside down, with the sun rising in the clothes and the shade on the back of the clothes.
2. Add alum method. When washing man-made fiber clothing, add some salt to the water; the washed clothing can add a small amount of alum to the water, these can avoid or reduce the discoloration of the clothing. (Available at Alum Pharmacy)
3. Pickling method. When washing clothes of colored fabrics, adding 1-2 spoons of vinegar to the detergent will also prevent the clothes from fading.
4. Method of adding lemon juice: When washing white silk fabrics (such as white socks), add some lemon juice to the water, soak for 10 minutes and then fine, rinse with clean water to make the clothes more white.
5. Soaked skim milk: Soak the skimmed milk before washing the white silk fabric, or add 2 tablespoons of milk to the water during one rinse to maintain the true color of the white silk fabric and prevent it from turning yellow.
6. Orange peel water soaking method: When washing white clothes, you can put orange peel in a pot and boil it. Soak and rub the clothes with the yellow soup to make the clothes as white as new.
7. Washing method of washing rice water: Retain the washing water, soak the yellowed clothes and scrub them to easily restore the whiteness of the clothes.
8. Spinach soaking method: White clothes are easy to turn yellow after being left for a long time. They can be scrubbed in spinach water, soaked for 10 minutes, and then washed in normal laundry procedures to restore whiteness.
9. Carrot soup washing method: white clothes such as dirt are more, can be washed with carrot soup, can be as clean as new.
10. Add hydrogen peroxide method: bleach silk and wool fabrics, use 3% concentration of hydrogen peroxide, the amount of liquid is 10 times the weight of the fabric, and add a little ammonia to make it weakly alkaline, soak at normal room temperature for 5-10 hours , Wash and dry.